SOlidedge facilities management
SOLIDEDGE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT is the customer heart-pointer when new ideas in client quality demand for Functions versus Value addition in Facilities Management and Maintenance Services (FM) arises with a focus on corporate organizations .
SOLIDEDGE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT was the first Facilities Maintenance company to offer multiple trade services to locations nationwide.
Why choose us
• Knowledge & experience of management team.
• Determination to be more innovative always make a difference to the local FM industry.
• We have no other businesses (no distractions).
• Ownership structure.
• Owner managed.
• Employee participation in the pipeline.
• Ability to draw on technical expertise of our managing partners in the USA.
• We are young nimble and agile, making us adaptable to your requirements.
• We are highly motivated and “hungry for success”.
WHO ARE WE?
Our Latest projects
- October 13, 2020facility / maintenance / renovation COMPLETION REPORT 21ST AUGUST, 2020 SOLIDEDGE Project Managers : Operations and project team Project Schedule Update Start date site 1 : 18th July , 2020 Planned completion : 20th August, 2020 % Project completion : 100% DISCLAIMER WARNING: This project was managed and supervised by SOLIDEDGE Facilities 100%, no third Party involved. SEFM self performs all its projects. Issues / Risks Identified There was Stop work order from LAGOS Local Government for payment of Development levy and Renovation permit fee of NGN 450,000.00 which SOLIDEDGE Facilities paid agreed amount on behalf of MANTRAC. Other extortions from local council boys were recorded here and Nigerian Police force presence maintained law and order as work progressed.Tools box talk remain our first assignment before commencement of each days task. No accident or incident that would cause injury or death recorded throughout the project work. Safety first was observed. MANTRAC CAT NIGERIA BOUNDARY FENCE WALL SCOPE COVERED TO COMPLETION JOB IDTASK DESCRIPTION% CompletionStatusM000Mobilization to site100CompletedCST001Setting out and site hoarding100CompletedRAR002Trench foundation to prepare for footing and ground beam100completedRRW003Prepared formwork for the footing and beam100completedINA004Arranged for pre-casting of the footing reinforcement100completedPOP005Applied blinding of the foundation to get footing toe100completedREF006Placed the reinforcement for ground beam and matting of footing100completedRPF007Formation of formwork for the footing and ground beam100completedKC008Casting of footing100completedFAP009Casting of ground beam and set the column with controlled height100completedEF010Placing form work for the columns and cast100completedMD011Allow for the erection of block walls to make up fence wall of 3,2m100completedFSD012Cast pillars/column for the fence wall reinforcement100completedBWR013Prepare formwork for capping and copping100completedIDH014Casting of copping and placement of reinforcement for the copping100completedIWH015Applied the security wire y-set for the installation100completedPIE016Plastered the walls inside and outside and rendered cement screed100completedRIE017Removed all wall formations and backfill100completedRIKB018Install security barb wire and demobilize site100completedEW022Evacuation of all waste and other construction waste100completed Foundation blinding Foundation footing matting and beam starter Casted ground beam with reinforced iron rods to allow block wall on it The fence wall on waterlogged area of the boundary wall Block wall with columns Showing reinforced pillars/columnsShowing Expansion joints Pillars/Columns at 5 span Plastering/rendering of completed fence wall Rendering of the back of the fence walls Plastering of wallPlastered wall with expansion joint Plastered expansion joint Pillar dressing experts rendering pillars/column will others plaster the block wall to standard Completed rendering of boundary fence wall and pillars/columns to standard Completed both sides of the MNTRAC CAT boundary fence wall of 16457.78SQ,Mters Completed both sides of the MNTRAC CAT boundary fence wall of 16457.78SQ,Mters Completed both sides of the MNTRAC CAT boundary fence wall of 16457.78SQ,Mters Another fence phase preparation Level accuracy checked with SOLIDEDGE MD on ground for zero accident and mistakes Formation of copping and casting with accurate mix ratio Column dressing accuracy check Fence wall stretch of over 480 meters or 1440 ft long Installation of Security barb wire on all the fence walls Completed fence wall with fence wire and wall screeded... Read more...
- October 12, 2020UncategorizedCOMPLETION REPORT 18th SEPTEMBER , 2020 SOLIDEDGE Project Managers : Operations and project team Project Schedule Update Start date site 1 : 10th September , 2020 Planned completion : 18th September , 2020 % Project completion : 100% DISCLAIMER WARNING: This project was managed and supervised by SOLIDEDGE Facilities 100%, no third Party involved. SEFM self performs all its projects. Issues / Risks Identified There was no issues and all work scope was covered as requestedTools box talk remain our first assignment before commencement of each days task. No accident or incident that would cause injury or death recorded throughout the project work. Safety first was observed. IHS COMMUNICATION NEW OFFCE RENOVATION SCOPE COVERED TO COMPLETION JOB IDTASK DESCRIPTION% CompletionStatusM000Mobilization to site100CompletedCST001Removal of old suspended ceiling100CompletedRAR002Dismantled old aluminum partition wall100completedRRW003Install new suspended ceiling with all accessories100completedINA004Installation of new electrical systems wall sockets, raw and data100completedPOP005Rewire the floors for new office gadgets100completedREF006Screed all the wall with POP and smoothened for painting100completedRPF007Break walls and amend to fit in new office space according to plan100completedKC008Replaced all old light fittings to LED Panel lights100completedFAP009Installed new units of Panasonic Air conditioners in all the office spaces100completedEF010Powered the Cooling systems and set according to space BTU reqd100completedMD011Installed new stainless hand rails on all the staircases100completedFSD012Fabricate and installed doors with frosting decadence100completedBWR013Applied Satin finishes Quality paints to all the internal parts100completedIDH014Applied weather shield acrylic quality paint for all the external walls100completedIWH015Design windows and doors and applied vitrified floor tiles100completedPIE016Deep cleaning of all internal and external floors of office100completedRIE017Replaced all door locks and align all aluminum doors and partitions100completedRIKB018Install AVS to all raw power voltage sensitive equipment in offices100completedEW019Evacuation of all construction waste and demobilizes100completed The office space external after renovation The old building external before renovation started Screeding the Wall with POP POP Screeding on going Installed new Suspended Ceiling and LED PANEL lights Installed modular LED PANELS and NEW Air Conditioners in the officesInstalled modular LED PANELS and NEW Air Conditioners in the offices Installed AC and Office Window blindsInstalled AC and Office Window blinds Completed staircase railings and door Completed face of IHS OFFICE External wallCompleted face of IHS OFFICE External wall... Read more...
- October 10, 2020UncategorizedMilestonesPlanned DatesActual DatesCommentsIntroduction of major stake holders and a brief meeting.14/08/202013/08/2020This was achieved according to plan.Review of project objectives with project team and paint colour agreement & commencement.25/08/2020(19/08/2020 Project starting date and completion02/09/202020/08/2020 HSE inductions and site policy awareness.19/08/201919/08/2019 WORK PROGRAM AND COMPLETION PICTURES OF THE SITE DURING AND AFTER PROJECT COMPLETION The state of the building before repairs and reinstatement of all the three floors State of the floors while items are being removed Completed staircase and final cleaning done and last floor completed with M & EP working Installed suspended ceilings and LED panel lights rotated POP screeding of all walls before painting Replaced all plumbing wares in the floors Painting work in commenced in all floors Completed all Electrical, plumbing, floor tiles, POP and Suspended ceiling work Completed all Electrical, plumbing, floor tiles, POP and Suspended ceiling work Laying of interlocking blocks Tiling of all staircases with Italian tiles Completed staircase tiling with hand railings Installed high security doors in each floor Deep cleaning of each floor Completed floors ready for use Completed staircase and final cleaning done and last floor completed with M & EP working Completed staircase and final cleaning done and last floor completed with M & EP working... Read more...
- June 28, 2020UncategorizedRENOVATION SCOPE COVERED TO COMPLETION. JOB IDTASK DESCRIPTION% CompletionStatusM000Mobilization to site100CompletedCST001Construction of FOUR Septic Tanks, TWO each for Odoni 1 & Odoni 2 Property with all necessary connections and Civil works100CompletedRAR002Removal of all the old asbestos roofs and Wood for the Main building and BQ, smaller units100completedRRW003Installation of New wood to raise the building to standard height before placing new Aluminum long span on the roof100completedINA004Installed New Aluminum long span on the roofs with Thunder arrestor100completedPOP005Application of POP screed to the walls of the rooms and parlor to approved design, design and install Conies, ceiling screeding and POP100completedREF006General removal of electrical cables and Installation of new lines with approved cables and fittings100completedRPF007Replaced all plumbing lines with new pipes and fittings, installed WC and wash hand with bathing taps and fittings.100completedKC008Installation of Kitchen Cabinet with GRANITE top.100completedFAP009Supply and installation of Tiles on the walls of the Toilets and Bathrooms as approved100completedEF010Installation of Electrical fittings and fixtures on POP ceiling and Walls of the building with door bell100completedMD011Redesigned the Burglary proof for doors and widow to aid easy move in case of emergency100completedFSD012Fabricate and Installation of Security lights in approved positions in the premises100completedBWR013Supplied and Installation of Smoke Detectors in all the specified areas , Spray steps, table and shelves and doors100completedIDH014Installation of doors in the main house and generator house100completedIWH015Supply and installed Water Heater Systems in required area100completedPIE016Painted the internal and external area of all the buildings, fence, kerbs and security post100completedRIE017Re-screeded all the internal and external of the building and repainted again after the request for second finishing.100completedRIKB018Removed and reinstalled another Kitchen cabinet in the kitchen100completedICSR 019Installed standard Curtains in the Sitting Room of the main building100CompletedICA020Removed the under-curtain veil of the curtain and replaced with another accessories100completedTCix021Cleaning of the internal and external area of the buildings100CompletedEW022Evacuation of all wastes from roof and other construction waste100completed Before renovation view After renovation view... Read more...